Sunday, March 14, 2010

Any cute and comfortable casual outfit ideas?Keep in mind I have swollen feet and a limp.?

(under doctor's care)


So the shoes need to be kept comfortable. I'm having a hard time adjusting to all of this pain and it really takes alot out of me in the morning when getting ready to go to work or just go out. I can dress pretty casual at my job. I usually shop at Torrid. I live in New York so it gets cold here. Anyone have any ideas on how I can wear cute attractive clothes? I also have to wear an ankle brace on my left foot.

Any cute and comfortable casual outfit ideas?Keep in mind I have swollen feet and a limp.?
if you want cut work out clothes or sweats try Victoria Secret the pink collection and go now cause they have the semi annual sale going on now.



skin spots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive