Friday, November 6, 2009

Can I wear Oxfords with jeans, dress pants? business casual attire?

Ok so I have these shoes right, they are not oxford shoes they are long black dress shoes (no laces) that I use for work with khakis and dress pants. I don't remember if I read that I can only use oxfords with dress pants, I These shoes are black, also I have brown mochasines that I use with brown or beige, khakis and dress pants, am I making a mistake? or does it look ok? Can someone make me like a list for what shoe goes with what pant? Im starting a new job soon and The attire is business casual but I want to dress more business than casual so I can impress. Also I would like unusual color combinations that look good im latin so I have a mixed color, im light brown with black hair, and black eyes like my profile avatar(no yellow please :P)

Can I wear Oxfords with jeans, dress pants? business casual attire?
All business casual means is that you do not need to be in a full suit, but you need dress shirt, tie, dress pants, and dress shoes
Reply:Ok, and, and I like thought that I had a problem in that I can't afford my mortgage payment this month, fer sure.



acne care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive