Friday, November 6, 2009

Slippers for casual summer wear...?

Several years ago, in 2005, several brands such as splash, classified, bamboo, soda had these summer casual slippers and one could buy them practically at all the stores such as mandee's. Now I look all over the place and cannot not find any, even on-line, the closest I got was on ebay, but they are not in my size. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of some? I plan to go abroad and volunteer in a warm country and believe these shoes will be better than sneakers with socks...any suggestions on how to find these shoes?

Slippers for casual summer wear...?
Go try Havaianas. They're great! I'm sure you'll love it. They're flip flops, actually. And it varies in so many different styles and designs. They don't just appear cute, you can be using this slippers for ages. It's high in quality.



discount makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive