Friday, November 6, 2009

Shoes and accessories?

I just bought 4 basic tee shirts that are really cute from Forever 21 and Wet seal. There is a brown V- neck, 2 scoop necks-white and black, and a pink boy-tee. I will probably buy a few more. I really like wearing a plain tee and jeans- its so easy and cute. I need some new accessories to dress up the look though. Can anyone give me some links to accessories -necklace, earrings, bracelets, especially headbands. I am also looking for a cute, casual tote bag that is big enough for books but not too big like the big Victoria Secret pink ones. And not the AE or Hollister ones that everyone has.





Also, I like skate shoes like etnies and DC shoes. I have size 11 feet- would these wide shoes make my feet look really big or would the width even out the length and look ok. And can you find me some cute flats, sandals, or flipflops?

Shoes and accessories?
Nothing to worry about my dear. To my point of view etnies will look good on big feet. You can find the most popular and well designed flats, sandals and flip flops in http://shoecapital.com/. So hurry up and try it out. Wait wait this site gives u the perfect information on wat wil go well with big feet n wil suggest u and direct u to a good shopping store where u can get the best of the best footwear u want to have.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive