Friday, November 6, 2009

What shoes are good for for a trip to asia?

So i'm going to Taiwan, Hong Kong and China for 4 weeks, and i'm wondering what shoes would be best to wear.





I could buy a new pair but I'd rather not. I need a pair i can walk in all day.





Should i bring my Adidas Sambas(w/ dr schols), brown leather Vans lace up skate shoes, or my ecco black dress shoes(probably not, but they are comfortable) .





I need something that can pass as business casual as well as walking around all day seeing sights. I will probably get inserts for my vans if i bring them. I would like to pack in a carry on and a backpack if i can help it, with no checked baggage





Which would you bring.

What shoes are good for for a trip to asia?
I don't know how formal of a setting that you will be in, but in most Asian countries it is customary to take your shoes off in a lot of places. You might also want to consider a shoe that will be easy to put on and take off.
Reply:The Adidas w/ the inserts sound the most comfortable.



books title a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive