Friday, November 6, 2009

Shoes....!!?

I like to wear jeans %26amp; trainers but I feel like I should make more of an effort at times so what sort of flat shoes do you think will go with jeans, for a smart casual look?? I have got heals %26amp; boots but prefere to wear those on nights out and evening meals ect...





links would be hopeful too...





Cheers

Shoes....!!?
Most high-street chains sell ballet pumps and they now come in all kinds of colours, patterns and stlyes. I'd recommend New Look - they have tons of styles and they're quite cheap. Another good one in Monsoon/Accessorize.
Reply:wear ballet flats, or any kind of cute flat. they're super comfortable and they give your outfit style. i would just look at any department store like:


neimanmarcus.com


nordstrom.com


saks.com


bloomingdales.com


barneys.com





if you're not looking to spend a lot of money, check the sale section first!! good luck.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive