Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am looking for a good quality pair of tennis shoes..I heard "New Balance" is a good brand.?

I do not cross train, jog or walk for long distances on a regular basis. I am really just looking for a shoe that won't hurt my feet like the off brand shoes I am wearing now! What is best for my "casual" weekends, jogging, walking or cross training shoes??





Any suggestions??





Alan

I am looking for a good quality pair of tennis shoes..I heard "New Balance" is a good brand.?
New Balance is a good brand and usually comfortable. More important than the brand name is how they feel when they're on. Just go try a bunch on and don't feel guilty for spending the extra $20. because it's worth it (espec. since the off brands have been hurting your feet).PS..If you can get them at Nordstrom they have an amazing return policy so lets say you run in them and they don't work they'll let you return them no questions asked.
Reply:New Balance is good love them for working out



book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive