Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Men's Business Dress shoes with Rubber Soles?

I am looking for nice business shoes (to wear with Suits and Business casual) for work ... Most dress shoes I see in stores have rubber soles. While I can understand that rubber soles are more practical and comfortable than leather soles, are they acceptable in business today? Years ago I would never think of wearing rubber soles - because they wear considered cheezy (like wearing Hush Puppies) - but are they acceptable today when worn with suits and business casual? Am I simply out of touch with today's shoe styles?

Men's Business Dress shoes with Rubber Soles?
They are just much more comfortable to walk in. The rubber cushions the bottom of the foot. Your not out of touch or anything,my husband still wears his loafers with the hard bottom ,i tease him though as they click across the office floor. I got him some nice leather square toed dress shoes,he's a doctor so he wears shirt and tie everyday, anyways i git them at a store called journeys ,they are very dressy,but they have the rubber sole. You can check at journeys, or atsteve madden. They also both hve web sites so check it out.
Reply:Rubber soles with a square toe what a horror. This combination cannot be more wrong for a doctor or a businessman.


If you want to know everything about dress shoes check out this link: Styleforum.net


You will thank me later. Report It




Loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive