Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cute tennis shoes?

The only tennis shoes I have are my Coach ones and my PE ones, haha. I threw out my Converse because they were really old and dirty and raggedy. I wanna get a new pair of tennis shoes - I'm over Converse and Adidas. I'm kinda sick of them. And please don't say those Ked sneakers that everyone has, that come in red, blue, or black. I don't really like those. So yeah, I want comfy and cute and casual. That I can wear with almost anything, like Converse. D: And I have small feet so they have to come in a size 5 1/2. Which eliminates Punk Rose. ):

Cute tennis shoes?
lacoste!


take a look at all of these:


http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722540210/p...
Reply:Champion and Nike has amazingly comfortable and fitting[able] shoes and they're amazing. i have like eighty billion pairs of each because i'm in love with them. =)



computer virus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive