Sunday, March 14, 2010

Suggest some smart-casual clothes for me to buy...?

I'm starting 6th form (college) in a few days and the uniform is anything smart casual. No jeans, no trainers, no skirts above the knee, no low cut tops, no shorts, no t-shirts, no leggings.... I think I covered it all!


It's quite strict but then again it is a roman-catholic school which is all boys exept for the sixth form!


So far I have a few pairs of trousers (a few plain black, 2 grey, 1 pinstriple) and 2 short sleve white shirts, a few long sleve white shirts, them jumper things with a white colar/sleves underneath thing in a few different colours, a black jumper, a waistcoat and a few pairs of shoes.


I'm going 5 days a week and I want lots of variety so what other clothes could you suggest?

Suggest some smart-casual clothes for me to buy...?
I would go to Banana Republic. They have classy smart-casual clothes. They are pricey, but you can always find good sales and their clothes will last you for years and years.



treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive