Sunday, March 14, 2010

Suggestions for pants and shoes?

So Im trying to change my style up a bit. I'm looking for more of a semi-formal type of clothing style and staying away from the whole skater thing. Lets see, im a pretty short guy. About 5 foot 5 inches. Im really skinny.


First off, Im looking for a pair of pants. Slim fit of course. My waist size is 28, and length...30 to 32 sounds about right. I like the wash of most rock and republics, with that kinda "glossy" look to it. I dont wanna spend near as much as they cost though. So something up to $200-250 (canadian). What are some brands to look out for?


Second, Im looking for some new shoes to wear! Again, Im staying away from the whole skater look and want to wear something that looks clean. I like the look of the lacoste shoes (srry dont know what model its called). So any brands that have shoes similar to that look is fine.


Oh and is it "odd" to wear, i dont know the word for this one, "trousers" i guess you could say, for everyday casual wear?

Suggestions for pants and shoes?
My suggestion is to go for whatever you feel comfortable with. It is also not odd to wear trousers for everyday casual wear



Hotel Silvota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive