Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some ideas on men's leather shoes?

I want to get a new pair of shoes for the winter...I'm looking for some chocolate-brown leather get-ups. Something simple, matte leather with very little or no designs on them. I want something casual, but not like lugz or sketchers, and not old-mannish like rockports. But don't exclude those brands from recommendations. (I mention those specifically because they generally have styles that i'm not all that in to)





I'm looking into the no more than $100 range.





any ideas?

Some ideas on men's leather shoes?
plastic clogs are in. even todays men wear them. and u can gettem at the dollar store





hope this helps
Reply:did you get a new outfit for the winter too? maybe go with a great pair of shoes AND and new outfit for this winter! remember to start with black shoes first then brown shoes then sports shoes..... buy something killer! see you on the runway!



php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive