Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Does anyone know where to find affordable short prom shoes?

My prom date is about 2 inches shorter than me, and I can't find any fancy low heel shoes. All the dressy ones I seem to find have higher heels, and all the low ones are just casual. I've tried macy's, payless, shi, bakers, cathy jean, and traffic, but none of them have nice LOW heel shoes. Here is a picture of my dress....http://www.daveandjohnny.com/dresses-ful...





And I ordered the dress in gold...

Does anyone know where to find affordable short prom shoes?
I kinda know how you feel, well not exactly! My boyfriend is just barely taller than me. The smallest hills I could find in a department store still made me taller than my boyfriend! I had to go into a bridal store and special order them. They were expensive though!! Or atleast I think so, $50. If its like my school alot of people take their shoes off at prom anyways!
Reply:They aren't exactly cheap, but: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2961398/0~23... ...they come in gold.





Seriously... if your date is short, that's his problem. Wear heels ;)



Loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive